15th November 2019 10:26am
Since the fantastic re-launch of Valley Central Youth Hub in April, the Young Greenwich Hub has welcomed over 135 young people within the Royal Borough of Greenwich through its doors. With four main youth hubs and over 20 partners, Young Greenwich is the name for the youth service across the Borough delivered by Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT) on behalf of the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
Fast forward to 7 months later, Valley Central is continuing to grow, and as a result of requests by young people and parents/carers, we have produced a brand new schedule and additional activities starting from Monday 18 November.
- Mondays 4 - 6pm - Inters sessions Age: 8-12
- Tuesdays 6:15 - 8:15pm - Youth Sessions Age 10-19 (+25 SEND)
- Wednesdays 6:15 - 8:15pm - Youth Sessions Age: 10-19 (+25 SEND)
- Thursdays 6:15 - 8:15pm - Youth Sessions Age 10-19 (+25 SEND)
- Fridays 3:45 - 5:45pm – Mixed Football Sessions Age 10-19, all abilities welcome
- Fridays 7 - 9pm - Youth Sessions Age 13-19 (+25 SEND)
In addition to the new times, Valley Central will be running additional activities as shaped by the young people. Every Tuesday, we will be having a Homework and Revision Club in our IT suite. On Wednesdays, boxing is a popular activity. Every Thursday and Friday includes Mixed Football sessions with all abilities welcome. Our music studio (including music production and DJ equipment) will now be running every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and we are super excited to have young artist Rai-Kwaun working with the young people to enhance their music development on Wednesdays and Fridays.
For further information on the venue, address or details of sessions, please visit: https://young-greenwich.org.uk/about-us/valley-central or please email Valley Central’s Unit Manager, Rose Ziaei: email@example.com