6th January 2020 15:58pm
Royal Museums Greenwich (RMG) is a partner of Young Greenwich delivering services to young people across the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
The National Maritime Museum (part of RMG) is looking for 10 people aged 16-24 from the Borough to co-produce and deliver a summer museum take-over in 2020. Being part of the Youth Collective gives young people the great opportunity to work with creative professionals and:
• Create and plan innovative projects, events and career-driven workshops.
• Work alongside a range of different artists, curators, practitioners and cultural leaders.
• Add invaluable skills to your CV
• Be part of a creative group of young people in Greenwich leading on creative festivals throughout the summer
• Get a £20 credited to your account per meeting, £200 total.
Taking place at the National Maritime Museum, the collective will be expected to meet every two weeks at the museum from April- July for which they will be paid. The meeting dates are:
• Saturday 4th April
• Saturday 25th April
• Friday 8th May
• Saturday 23rd May
• Saturday 6th June
• Saturday 20th June
• Saturday 4th July
• Saturday 11th July
• Friday 17th July
• Monday July
Please ensure you are available for these dates ahead of applying. No experience is required.
How do I become a young volunteer?
Spaces are limited and registrations close on Sunday 1st March 2020 so appl via
If you have any further questions, please contact the Youth Projects Producer, Nicole Morris on 0208 312 8528 or email: NMorris@rmg.co.uk