Monday 21st March 2016
Do you think you can help us shape our services for children and young people?
Do you want the chance to represent young people across the borough?
Do you want to improve your CV and receive free training?
The Young Commissioners are a group of young people from a diverse range of backgrounds who are trained to make professional decisions on the services available to young people in Greenwich.
What’s in it for you?
- Free training and the chance to develop your CV
- Experience of developing services for young people
- An opportunity to have your voice heard and influence decisions
- Free team building activities and social events
- Free food and refreshments!
Contact: Kimberley.Cox@royalgreenwich.gov.uk to find out how to get involved.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 8th April 2016. Applications will be considered after this date where places are available or other opportunities arise.