Wednesday 17th October 2012
Charlton Athletic Community Trust has teamed up with SCL to offer a new Sports Apprenticeship for 16-18 year olds.
Applicants will have left school and be interested in Sports Coaching and Activity Leadership. The classroom based studies will be held at a Charlton Athletic venue.
Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 7th November.
The course will cover the following:
• 1st4sport Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership
• City and Guilds VRQ Level 2 Award, Certifcate and Diploma in Increasing Participation in Sport and Active Leisure
• City and Guilds Level 1/2 Key Skills
• 1st4sport Level 2 Award in Employment awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
• 1st4sport FA Level 1 Award in Coaching Football
Please send you CV to Stacey Beckham at email@example.com or call 08717812095*.