Thursday 22nd June 2017
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is hosting its free annual summer festival on Saturday 24th June 2017. This year, the festival is combined with one of the UK’s largest Armed Forces Days. Returning to the Royal Artillery Barracks, this celebration is set to bring the community together for an epic day out!
Date & Time
Saturday 24 June from 11am to 6pm
The Royal Artillery Barracks,
The entry is free and welcomes you and your family, friends and neighbours enjoy the community spirit. There many attractions and fantastic activities for you to get involved in on the day including:
- Live bands and community performance
- Vehicle stunt shows and army displays
- Animal shows and petting zone
- Have a go activities including cartoon workshops
- Deluxe under 5s area including 'baby rave'
- Giant inflatables and laser tag
- Information on local services and groups
- Healthy living zone and sports try-out sessions
- The Kings Troop Royal Horse Artillery
- Funfair rides, stalls and food court
- Historical re-enactment
- Veterans' parade.
You can come and meet youth workers from Young Greenwich to find out all about the free youth services in Greenwich. They will be with other projects from Charlton Athletic Community Trust there too, showcasing football courses, health workshops and much more available.
For further information on the event, please visit the Royal Greenwich website here >>>