Monday 19th November 2018
After a successful competition last year, we are running another Christmas card design competition for young people in collaboration with Charlton Athletic Community Trust (CACT).
We want your design to positively represent our community and fit the Christmas theme. To help you, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Use the colour Red in your design
- Key words to remember and help inspire you when designing are “Community” & “Together”
- Do not use words in your design
- Your design can be any type of visual art including: sketches, paintings, craft work & digital design
- Think outside the box! Your design doesn’t have to be football related
The winner of the competition will have their design professionally printed sent out to clients, partners and sponsors on behalf of CACT. In addition to this, the winner will also get a gift voucher and have their design framed.
All artwork must be sent via email to Marketing & Outreach Officer Shade: email@example.com by Wednesday 28 November.
Alternatively, you could ask a parent, guardian or youth worker to help you send it to Shade or as a direct message to Young Greenwich’s Instagram.
Young Greenwich is looking forward to seeing your designs.